FRACGP, CWH, SCHP, MBBS
Talvika graduated in 2013 and undertook further training at Goulburn Valley Health, Peninsula Health, and Monash Health. Her interests span the spectrum of life including paediatrics, women’s health, and aged care. Talvika is a supervisor of GP registrars on rotation at Aspendale Clinic and teaches medical students from Monash University and The University of Melbourne.
Skin checks and minor skin excisions, contraceptive implant (Implanon®) insertion and removal, IUD insertion and removal, pregnancy care, contraceptive counselling, pregnancy choices, iron infusions, travel vaccinations (accredited Yellow Fever vaccinator).
– Certificate of Dermoscopy (The Skin Cancer College of Australasia)
– Certificate of Women’s Health (RANZCOG)
– Maternity shared care provider: Monash Health, Royal Women’s Hospital, Peninsula Health
– IUD inserter (Sexual Health Victoria)
– Implanon inserter (Sexual Health Victoria)
– Pregnancy choices (listed provider 1800 My Options)
Trading as Dr Talvika Kooblal (ABN – 51 433 901 691)